Disclosure Policy

Sunday, October 23, 2011

A few days later...

So it's been a few days since my "big announcement" and honesty I am overwhelmed by the support. I went to an event the day after my last blog with many people that I knew had read it. At first I felt incredibly vulnerable, but I was greeted with such love and acceptance that, that original feeling soon faded. My hope is that in me sharing my journey, someone will be helped. This is not just for those considering bariatric surgery, but to motivate others to share their story. The bible says in Revelation 12:11 that they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony... Him being satan. It is our witness that motivates others to get through what they are going through. Inside of all of us lies what each of us needs. We just have to be willing to release it.

No comments:

Post a Comment