Disclosure Policy

Monday, December 26, 2011

The best gift ever!!!

(I am really tired, but I wanted to get this out. If it sounds like I'm rambling, I am. I promise my next post will be better.)

So it's been a while since I have blogged. I have been quite busy with holiday preparations. During this time I have stayed on my plan and have been doing really well. I am stronger. I am killing my workouts and food has no control over me. I am in such a great place. I have went down 2 sizes. This lifestyle change has really happened. My family and friends have been so supportive. I am truly thankful to God for what is happening in my life.

The scale and I are friends again. I found an app on my phone that allows me to track my weight loss. It has allowed me to get over the whole 5 lb difference. Now I just step on the scale subtract 5 lbs and plug into my app. Sounds simple now, but it took a lot to get to this point.

Well, this Christmas has been different from every other Christmas. I was not excited about any gift under the tree. My excitement came from the realization of the gift I had given myself. I am finally making me first. I am taking care of my body. I am feeling good about the way I look. I am excited about the gift of me! Because of my lifestyle change I will live longer and enjoy more in life. It's better than anything I could ever ask for.

My 2 month pictures are below. To date, I have lost 46.4 lbs (I took these pics yesterday). I only need to loose 3.6 more lbs to reach my goal of losing 50 lbs in 2011. I got this!




5 comments:

  1. My Sista,
    We haven't spoken in quite some time, but I wanted to let you know that I am very happy for you & your family. I say your family because of changing your lifestyle also insures that your loving famiy will have you much longer. I love you Syree. God Bless & I can't wait to see your progress!

    Debbie Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do yo thang Ma!!!! I luv u soooo much; here is to us doing that 5k (hope u have changed ur mind)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing Fab mom of 3 :). I just shared this post w/ my fab mom of 5 (sherry). You are an inspiration!!! Keep up the progress and keep inspiring us :)
    God Bless!
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Syree. We're cheering you on here in Ohio! What a great gift to yourself & to your family. I know they're reaping the benefits as well. Do your thang!! - Alicia Brown

    ReplyDelete
  5. ALRIGHT now sis! SOMEBODY THANK HIM!!!You are doing a fine job and you cannot come down. I am praying with you and all things, you can do through Christ who gives you strength! Much LOVE! ROCK STEADY!!! 1ST TEAM!! SHOOT em down!

    Later
    MOH

    ReplyDelete