Disclosure Policy

Friday, July 8, 2011

The Fun Has Arrived!!!!!!

Well, after continued urging from my friends, I finally started my blog. I can check something off of my bucket list!  My name is Syree and this blog will be a collection of my thoughts. Some will be very thought provoking, while others will be quite random.

I am a fun-loving, country-girl at heart. I love to laugh and I enjoy people. My approach can be a bit straight-forward at times, but you'll get used to that. It's all in love! I have come to a point in my life where I am okay with being me. That can be weird, quirky and even a bit clumsy but I'm sure to make you smile and have fun while doing it.

I love my husband and children, so you will hear about them often.

I truly have a passion for marriage and family. I believe that marriage shouldn't be ordinary, but one that is full of passion, love and trust. Parenting is also important to me. I count it a privilege to be given the awesome task of guiding these little people into the men and women that God has called them to be.

I am an unashamed Christian. I will be sharing a lot of who Christ is to me.  My hope is that as I open my life up to you, you will gain something that will help you in this journey called life (even if it's only a quick laugh).

No comments:

Post a Comment