Disclosure Policy

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Respect! What He wants, baby you got it!

I am often complimented on how well my husband treats me. Women and men alike tell me how they admire how he openly expresses his love for me. If you ask him, he'll attribute it all to being a respected man. I show him respect and he shows me love. It's that simple.

Wives I urge you to respect your husband at all costs. Yes, even if he's not acting like he "deserves" your respect. If you find it hard to respect him, respect the role of husband. No matter how you look at it, he holds the huge responsibility of answering to God for the entire family. As an example, everyone may not be pleased with the job of the President, but if the President enters the room everyone stands out of respect. You may not agree with the President's decisions, but you respect the office of President.

If you still are having a hard time with that, read Ephesians 5:33 (NIV) and do it because...God said. I guarantee that if you respect your husband no matter what, he will become the man that God designed him to be.

1 comment:

  1. Love this, thanks Syree, we need advice like this from other women. May God continue to bless you and your beautiful family!!!

    Karla Icaza De Austin

    ReplyDelete